Contact at 电竞竞猜
Ms. Bianca Gambrah
Mental Health Clinician @ 电竞竞猜
New York Foundling, Inc.
1) List of NYC Family Resource Centers, Hotlines, Online Resources and Social Services – Schools NYC
2) Grief, Suicide, End of Life, Mental Health and Crisis support services – 电竞竞猜 Wellness Center
3) Suicide Prevention, Intervention and Postvention Resources. Learn about the risks, warning signs and what you can do to help – 电竞竞猜 Wellness Center
4) 5 Things NOT to say to someone with Depression/Anxiety – YouTube
5) LGBT Parent Resources – compiled by the 电竞竞猜 GSA (Gender & Sexuality Alliance)
6) Mental Health Services available to the Black Community – Refinery 29
7) Mental Health & Study Tips Videos – YouTube
What is Mental Health?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0zJGDokyWQ
Mental Health Awareness: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-ACcDIGi-c
The 9 Best Scientific Study Tips: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p60rN9JEapg
8) THRIVENYC – NYC DOE
Call 1-888-NYC-WELL if you are thinking about suicide, or know someone who is, counselors are available to listen to and support you 24/7. Contact NYC Well by calling 888-NYC-WELL (888-692-9355), texting “WELL” to 65173 or chatting at nyc.gov/nycwell. If you or someone you know is at immediate risk of hurting themselves, or in immediate danger because of a health condition or other situation, call 911.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255
Hours: Available 24 hours
Languages: English, Spanish
9) Mental Heath for All – NYC.GOV
NYC has set up a comprehensive online resource hub with helplines and services offering free, direct support to meet the needs of New Yorkers, including communities of color, children and youth, LGBTQ New Yorkers, Aging adults and people with serious mental illness. Visit MentalHealthforAll.nyc.gov to learn more.
10) What You Should Know About Mental Health – NYC.GOV
As a parent or caregiver, you want the best for your children or other dependents. You may be concerned or have questions about certain behaviors they exhibit and how to ensure they get help. Learn more about the myths and facts associated with mental health along with:
For information visit MentalHealth.gov and learn more about what you and your family needs to do to stay healthy.
11) National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
12) Blueprint for Youth Suicide Prevention: Strategies for Community and School Settings – Regina Miranda, Ph.D.
13) Having Conversations with youth about mental health and suicide – Regina Miranda, Ph.D.
14) Book Recommendations – Regina Miranda, Ph.D.